In regards to the recent events surrounding Coronavirus, Long Creek Dental would like to inform you of our current plan and procedures. We are taking this very serious, and following protocol suggested from the CDC. We will continue to see patients, with a few adjustments made to our normal routine.
1. Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk, so that Brandy can check your temperature. (guests and patients)
2. If you are currently sick or running a fever, please reschedule you appointment to a later time.
3. If you have traveled outside the USA in the past month we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
4. If you have been anywhere in the past month that has a high incidence of the Coronavirus, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
5. If you are coughing, have respiratory issues, or are susceptible to upper respiratory issues, we ask that you reschedule you appointment.
6. Please limit the number of family/friends that come with you to your appointment. This will help keep the number of people in the office low. We are also asking that only the patient come back to the clinic area. (Parents will still be allowed back with minors.)
7. We will be working throughout the day to keep the waiting room germ free. We have removed all magazines to aid in the elimination of contamination.
8. We will utilize all standard precautions to eliminate transmission of any disease as outlined by the American Dental Association.
9. If for any reason you feel your appointment should be rescheduled, please do not hesitate to call and reschedule.
Everyone wants a beautiful smile, but what good is a beautiful smile if the materials used for dental work are not biocompatible and the jaws do not function properly and without pain? At the Sunnyvale dental office of Dr. William B. Langston III, we offer comprehensive, affordable, and holistic dentistry near you that combines traditional treatment with alternative approaches. Dr. Langston understands the various ways in which the mouth and the body are connected, and he knows that dental choices can affect overall health. We believe that no one should have to go through life experiencing chronic pain, and your dental care has the power to positively affect your level of overall comfort and quality of life. Whether you need restorations or dedicated sleep apnea therapy to take back your night’s rest, there’s a dedicated team in your area.
When we say that we use biocompatible materials for your restorative dentistry, what do we mean? Biocompatible materials are materials that work well with your oral structures, preventing any possible problems that can arise from using non-compatible materials. A great example of a biocompatible material is composite resin, which offers an alternative to silver amalgam fillings. Silver amalgam fillings don’t work as well with the teeth, leading to problems several years after placement that you won’t experience with biocompatible composite resin fillings used in mercury-free dentistry. This makes them a more healthful option for your restorative dentistry that keeps costs low and affordability high.
Though we often take them for granted, jaw joints are a vitally important part of continued oral and overall health. Also called temporomandibular joints, or TMJs, your jaw joints are located directly in front of each ear. This complex joint is controlled by the muscles in your jaw, and even a slight misalignment or imbalance in this system can mean suffering from headaches, teeth grinding or clenching, neck and shoulder pain, and other health complications. As a nearby leader in the field of joint disorder study and treatment, Dr. Langston uses proven, conservative therapies, including functional orthodontics, to correct a bad bite and restore balance to a patient’s teeth, joints, and jaw muscles. He also provides TMJ Therapy, a proven solution for chronic jaw discomfort.
Traveling to our office is relatively simple as we are just right outside of Dallas near Lupton Lake and across the street from Samuell New Hope Park Site. As you drive down North Belt Line Road, you’ll see our office is right next to the CVS.
We welcome patients from nearby areas. If you are coming from Forney, you’ll have less than a 20-minute drive along Highway 80 to get to us. Patients from Heath also have a short drive along either Highway 80 or I-30. Dr. Langston and his team members can’t wait to get to know your specific holistic dental needs and look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Dr. Langston cares deeply about keeping both patients and team members safe. That’s why he has invested in multiple advanced technologies that help do precisely that. This includes UV light sanitization, a device that sanitizes up to 1,200 square feet while also ensuring a chemical-free process. We’ve also added extraoral suction techniques chairside, which stops 99.97 percent of germs and viruses from spreading during routine care. Additionally, we have HEPA air purification in place to filter out tiny particulates that other purification systems might miss. Last but not least, we’ve incorporated electrostatic disinfection by bringing the Victory electrostatic sprayer to the office. This makes cleaning after every patient and deep cleaning at the end of the day easier and more effective.