Excellent Cosmetic Dentistry in Sunnyvale
At Long Creek Dental, our caring and skilled team is ready to enhance the appearance of your teeth, gums, and bite. We provide quality cosmetic dentistry, helping to leave you with a smile that exudes a vibrant appearance and also smooth functionality. Our skilled cosmetic dental team takes a holistic approach to all services, assisting the health and aesthetics of your smile from a comprehensive standpoint. We utilize advanced technology and our decades of experience to help you smile with the utmost confidence for years to come.
We have been serving our beloved Sunnyvale community since 1974, guided by our dedication to providing biologically appropriate materials and products free from the use of mercury. All cosmetic dental services performed in our office will be personalized to fit your unique smile naturally and comfortably, working to indulge your goals, desires, and expectations. Let our skilled dentist and trusted staff leverage extensive knowledge and attention to detail to deliver beautiful and long-lasting results to you and your loved ones. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
CALL US: (972) 360-9400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is an umbrella term referring to dental services that improve the appearance of your teeth, gums, and bite. Our Sunnyvale team offers reliable procedures that will work to enhance the sparkle of your smile and the fluidity of everyday activities like chewing and speaking.
Our Effective Cosmetic Dental Services
Our practice is equipped with advanced dental technology and modern techniques to offer a broad range of cosmetic options delivered at a convenient pace. We will work hard to improve your smile, potentially in a single visit, depending on the service and complexity of the case. Some of the cosmetic dental services we offer include:
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are dental prosthetics that are crafted and custom-made to improve the appearance and consistency of your smile. They are an effective solution to restoring chipped, gapped, or discolored teeth. Our practice features CEREC® technology, which stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. As the name states, our veneers are crafted from strong and lifelike ceramic material and are designed, crafted, and installed in a single visit using computer-assisted technology as you sit chairside.
- Crowns & Bridges: We are proud to offer durable dental crowns (caps) to restore decayed, damaged, worn, or misshapen teeth. Personalized dental crowns can be crafted in a single visit and fit over your natural teeth to reinvigorate your smile from an aesthetic, functional, and health standpoint. If you need multiple teeth restored or suffer from a bothersome gap, we can provide an efficient dental bridge procedure. A dental bridge consists of anchoring two crowns to natural adjacent teeth, with one artificial tooth suspended in the middle.
- Teeth Whitening: Our practice offers effective teeth whitening services using customized take-home trays. Our teeth-whitening treatment will remove years of stains left behind by pigmented foods and drinks. Your plastic teeth whitening trays are designed and customized to sit comfortably and securely onto your unique oral structure for optimal results.
- Orthodontics: We offer effective braces and aligners for your teeth straightening requirements. Our skilled dental team will evaluate your situation and work to change the shape and position of your entire bite so you can flash a smile that not only exudes natural beauty but also features optimal functionality.
- Composite Bonding: Our skilled dental team can provide efficient cosmetic dental bonding services. This procedure works to reshape or repair teeth using composite resin and bonding agents. Cosmetic dental bonding helps to conveniently reinvigorate the appearance of your smile in a single visit.
- Gum Contouring: If you have overgrown gums that cover your teeth, gum contouring could be the right choice for you. Laser gum contouring is a non-invasive treatment that reduces the amount of gum that covers the teeth for an attractive and consistent appearance.
Cosmetic Dentistry FAQs
Cosmetic dentistry is a broad term, and we are happy to answer any questions you have regarding the procedures, materials we use, and aftercare tips. Some of the questions we frequently get asked regarding cosmetic dental services include:
There are no risks associated with teeth whitening treatment aside from the bleaching gel touching and irritating your gums and lips. Our customized teeth-whitening trays are designed to fit securely onto your teeth to ensure the bleaching gel stays flush with the area of focus. It's common to experience some mild sensitivity to your teeth for a few days after treatment.
Teeth begin to change color with age as the enamel wears down and takes on a duller appearance. If you're a heavy smoker or frequently consume acidic beverages like coffee and tea, this could accelerate the discoloration process.
With the proper care instructed by our dentist and staff, your CEREC porcelain veneers should last 7-15 years on average. We will help you retain an effective level of maintenance with regular checkups and valuable tips to help you enjoy your veneers for as long as possible.
Trusted Cosmetic Dentistry in Sunnyvale
At Long Creek Dental, we are proud to offer quality cosmetic services backed by advanced technology and body-safe materials. Our skilled team will work hard to leave you with a smile that you can flash with the natural enthusiasm and confidence you deserve.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family into our friendly dental practice and providing reliable cosmetic dental services. Our focused dental team is dedicated to leaving every patient who walks through our doors with a smile that exudes natural beauty, functionality, and stunning health. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
CALL US: (972) 360-9400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT